UnRaid dockers stop working after reboot of server and the parity check completes

Can Anyone Help?

The Problem:

- It doesn't play any content from dockers and stops working after I reboot the server and the parity check completes.

- So, I have to keep rebooting the server every 18 hours or so until the parity check completes, which is the only way the dockers will keep functioning normal and playing content.

- I have attached a pic of my Array Devices and my Diagnostics.

- FYI...all of this started this week after I added Disks 19 through 22 a few weeks ago.

Here are some other things I have noticed or that I'm still wondering about with my server...

- My server makes an extremely annoying siren sound that does not stop.

- When I try to create a new share and tell it NOT to include any other disks but for example Disk 16...it automatically includes Disk 1 (which is at it's capacity).

- Do I need 2 parity drives for the amount of disks I currently have?

- Can I add my 12TB drive currently sitting in Unassigned Devices that has been PreCleared to the array? My current Array has one 8TB drive. Didn't know if I could mix a 12TB with a 8TB in parity.

- Why do certain disks keep running hot and then normal again?

- I tried to install 6.10 unRaid a few months ago and nothing worked afterwards, so I had to revert back to the version you see on the pic above. 

Screenshot (247).png

shuri-diagnostics-20220323-0713.zip