Array offline Transport endpoint is not connected

Go to solution Solved by Marauder,

This morning I went and updated some of my plugins as I saw I had an update. I updated Nvtop, unassigned drivers, and ublalance. After that, my docker containers crashed, and when I went to start them I'd get an error. Trying to access my share I get this error. I tried unmounting and rebooting. 

root@unraid:/mnt# ls
/bin/ls: cannot access 'user': Transport endpoint is not connected
cache/  disk1/  disk2/  disk3/  disk4/  disk5/  disk6/  disk7/  disk8/  disk9/  disks/  download/  remotes/  rootshare/  user/  user0/
root@unraid:/mnt# cd user
-bash: cd: user: Transport endpoint is not connected
root@unraid:/mnt#

Panicing a bit here, thinking I've broken my system, any help would be appreciated. 

• Solution

Resolved: PHEW.

Unmounted array, remounted in maintenance mode. Than ran file system check on each drive. Then restarted server. I first tried just remounting the array not in maintenance mode, and that didn't work.

Before doing the file system check, I tried unmounting and remounting the array and rebooting, neither worked. I also tried remounting after the file system check and that didn't work either, I had to do a full reboot. 

Pages used:
https://wiki.unraid.net/Check_Disk_Filesystems#Checking_and_fixing_drives_in_the_webGui

https://wiki.unraid.net/Check_Disk_Filesystems

19 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Just a warning those are unofficial (I.e. old) pages for those steps.    The current ones can be accessed via the `Manual’ link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI that takes you to the official documentation.  I do not think there is any significant difference but it is always better to use the latest versions.