CACHE POOL BTRFS MISSING DEVICE Drive mounted read-only or completely full

Long time reader, first time poster. I got a new motherboard and cpu for my unraid server. New sata cables for my 3 drives and that was it. Found myself some time tonight to shut the sever down and swap out the mobo and cpu. Set my auto start array to off just in case and shutdown via the gui and went at it. Powered back on and it booted right up to the login page and right into the disk array to start just like normal. Started the array since everything looked good and was immediately hit with the error on my cache drive. Grabbed a diag and stopped the array. I haven't the first idea on how to proceed with this safely without losing anything. Any advice to get me back up and going is greatly appreciated. 

rolfohive-diagnostics-20220429-0004.zip

Apr 28 23:49:57 ROLFOHIVE kernel: ata5: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
Apr 28 23:49:57 ROLFOHIVE kernel: ata5.00: link offline, clearing class 1 to NONE
Apr 28 23:49:57 ROLFOHIVE kernel: ata5: hard resetting link
Apr 28 23:50:00 ROLFOHIVE kernel: ata5: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
Apr 28 23:50:00 ROLFOHIVE kernel: ata5.00: link offline, clearing class 1 to NONE
Apr 28 23:50:00 ROLFOHIVE kernel: ata5.00: disabled

Cache device dropped offline, this is usually a power/connection problem, check/replace cables.

Also a good idea to run memtest since some corruption was being detected.