Docker Settings Network

hi i am Looking for a way to modifi some existing docker container taht i got over the Community Applications plug in.
To be specific it is about ports passthro.
I am still new to docker/unraid therfor i dono wher to find the configs or what to look up.

i have an Container Hosting an Website on its own ip but on Port 8080 and ther is no Setting that Changs a Thing to cange that port 80 is free 

Note: i tryt to create a port passthro over the GUI whitout any effect

Edited by lhw1221
2 hours ago, JonathanM said:

Port mapping only applies to bridge network, make sure that's the option you are using.

Okay THX

What if i want it to have its own ip, is ther any way
Cause i want this specifiv webinterface ( Docker-WebUI ) do get its own DNS entry.

Can i somehow edit the contet of the container.
This specific container dose not have an appdata entry and i thoght that i may can change settings inside de container itselve 

That's a question for the creator of the container, there is no way for Unraid to change what port the application itself listens on, it can only redirect the listening port to another if you put it on the bridge with Unraid. The application will still listen on whatever port is set up inside the container.

32 minutes ago, lhw1221 said:

okay than it get realy strage (cause it lissens on 1111 inside the container)

It's listening on 8080  The host port it's listening on (by the default template) is 1111.  As mentioned previously you would have to modify the container to have it listen to 80 (and by inference reply to a separate IP without appending the port #)

3 minutes ago, Squid said:

It's listening on 8080  The host port it's listening on (by the default template) is 1111.  As mentioned previously you would have to modify the container to have it listen to 80 (and by inference reply to a separate IP without appending the port #)

brings back my intial question "Can i somehow edit the contet of the container"