MakeMKV skip certain files using autorip? UNRAID 6.9.2

Does anybody know of a way when using the autorip function inside of the MakeMKV container for it to skip a file based on size? My wife is having me import her "Full House, the complete series" into plex, and the whole series is spread across 64 DVDs (happy wife, happy life is what I'm told). However, when the contents of the disc load into MakeMKV, it shows all of the episodes, and then 1 large file that contains ALL of the episodes on that disc but in one file. Can I set MakeMKV up in a way to ignore files above 2 gigs? When I manually deselect the large file from MakeMKV, the rips take about a third the time, and then I don't have to go into the output folder and delete the big file that was written for no reason. Any ideas?   

**EDIT**

Or rather, is there a way to have plex upload all of the separate episodes correctly just using the one large file? Then I could just set MakeMKV to ignore files UNDER 2 gigs. 

Edited by John9