-nodefaults \
-chardev socket,id=charmonitor,fd=32,server,nowait \
-mon chardev=charmonitor,id=monitor,mode=control \
-rtc base=localtime \
-no-hpet \
-no-shutdown \
-boot strict=on \
-device ich9-usb-ehci1,id=usb,bus=pci.0,addr=0x7.0x7 \
-device ich9-usb-uhci1,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=0,bus=pci.0,multifunction=on,addr=0x7 \
-device ich9-usb-uhci2,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=2,bus=pci.0,addr=0x7.0x1 \
-device ich9-usb-uhci3,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=4,bus=pci.0,addr=0x7.0x2 \
-device virtio-serial-pci,id=virtio-serial0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x4 \
-blockdev '{"driver":"file","filename":"/mnt/user/domains/Windows 7/vdisk1.img","node-name":"libvirt-3-storage","cache":{"direct":false,"no-flush":false},"auto-read-only":true,"discard":"unmap"}' \
-blockdev '{"node-name":"libvirt-3-format","read-only":false,"cache":{"direct":false,"no-flush":false},"driver":"raw","file":"libvirt-3-storage"}' \
-device virtio-blk-pci,bus=pci.0,addr=0x5,drive=libvirt-3-format,id=virtio-disk2,bootindex=1,write-cache=on \
-blockdev '{"driver":"file","filename":"/mnt/user/isos/cn_windows_7_professional_x64_dvd_x15-65791.iso","node-name":"libvirt-2-storage","auto-read-only":true,"discard":"unmap"}' \
-blockdev '{"node-name":"libvirt-2-format","read-only":true,"driver":"raw","file":"libvirt-2-storage"}' \
-device ide-cd,bus=ide.0,unit=0,drive=libvirt-2-format,id=ide0-0-0,bootindex=2 \
-blockdev '{"driver":"file","filename":"/mnt/user/isos/virtio-win-0.1.190-1.iso","node-name":"libvirt-1-storage","auto-read-only":true,"discard":"unmap"}' \
-blockdev '{"node-name":"libvirt-1-format","read-only":true,"driver":"raw","file":"libvirt-1-storage"}' \
-device ide-cd,bus=ide.0,unit=1,drive=libvirt-1-format,id=ide0-0-1 \
-netdev tap,fd=34,id=hostnet0 \
-device virtio-net,netdev=hostnet0,id=net0,mac=52:54:00:69:b7:77,bus=pci.0,addr=0x3 \
-chardev pty,id=charserial0 \
-device isa-serial,chardev=charserial0,id=serial0 \
-chardev socket,id=charchannel0,fd=35,server,nowait \
-device virtserialport,bus=virtio-serial0.0,nr=1,chardev=charchannel0,id=channel0,name=org.qemu.guest_agent.0 \
-device usb-tablet,id=input0,bus=usb.0,port=1 \
-vnc 0.0.0.0:0,websocket=5700 \
-k en-us \
-device qxl-vga,id=video0,ram_size=67108864,vram_size=67108864,vram64_size_mb=0,vgamem_mb=16,max_outputs=1,bus=pci.0,addr=0x2 \
-device virtio-balloon-pci,id=balloon0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x6 \
-sandbox on,obsolete=deny,elevateprivileges=deny,spawn=deny,resourcecontrol=deny \
-msg timestamp=on
2022-05-13 08:15:38.469+0000: Domain id=7 is tainted: high-privileges
2022-05-13 08:15:38.469+0000: Domain id=7 is tainted: host-cpu
char device redirected to /dev/pts/0 (label charserial0)
2022-05-13 08:17:37.313+0000: shutting down, reason=crashed

Edited by enjoy好臭的屁

最近我朋友安装unraid的时候也出现了你这种情况,无法安装虚拟机,安装WIN10或者黑果都会卡在进度条或者直接系统崩溃,我们在逐个排查硬件的问题,主板换了三块,均是这个问题,BIOS设置全部检查过,M2固态也换了2个,包括U盘都换过,问题无法得到解决,最终把问题指向了内存,我的朋友使用的是两条16G内存,两条内存品牌不同,一个是海盗船,一个是梅捷,当我建议他把梅捷内存拔掉尝试后,一切都正常了,可以正常的安装虚拟机,之前的问题都得到了解决,原因在于两条内存不兼容导致无法中转数据,如果你的内存也是不同品牌型号的,我建议你拔掉另一个品牌的内存进行尝试。

以下为英文翻译,以帮助国外用户解决相同的问题。

The following is an English translation to help foreign users solve the same problem.

My friend recently installed unraid also appeared this kind of situation, you can't install the virtual machine, install WIN10 or black fruit will be stuck in a progress bar or a system crash directly, we are one by one for hardware problem, motherboard changed 3 pieces, all is the problem, all checked the BIOS Settings, the M2 solid also changed two, including usb flash drive, have changed, The problems that cannot be resolved, and ultimately to the question of memory, my friends are using two 16 gb of memory, two different memory brand, one is the pirate ship, one is soyo, unplug soyo memory when I suggested that he try, everything is all right, the virtual machine can normal installation, problems are solved before, The reason is that data cannot be transferred due to incompatibility between the two memory. If your memory is of a different brand, I suggest you unplug the memory of another brand and try.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 5/20/2022 at 1:29 PM, song said:

最近我朋友安装unraid的时候也出现了你这种情况,无法安装虚拟机,安装WIN10或者黑果都会卡在进度条或者直接系统崩溃,我们在逐个排查硬件的问题,主板换了三块,均是这个问题,BIOS设置全部检查过,M2固态也换了2个,包括U盘都换过,问题无法得到解决,最终把问题指向了内存,我的朋友使用的是两条16G内存,两条内存品牌不同,一个是海盗船,一个是梅捷,当我建议他把梅捷内存拔掉尝试后,一切都正常了,可以正常的安装虚拟机,之前的问题都得到了解决,原因在于两条内存不兼容导致无法中转数据,如果你的内存也是不同品牌型号的,我建议你拔掉另一个品牌的内存进行尝试。

以下为英文翻译,以帮助国外用户解决相同的问题。

The following is an English translation to help foreign users solve the same problem.

My friend recently installed unraid also appeared this kind of situation, you can't install the virtual machine, install WIN10 or black fruit will be stuck in a progress bar or a system crash directly, we are one by one for hardware problem, motherboard changed 3 pieces, all is the problem, all checked the BIOS Settings, the M2 solid also changed two, including usb flash drive, have changed, The problems that cannot be resolved, and ultimately to the question of memory, my friends are using two 16 gb of memory, two different memory brand, one is the pirate ship, one is soyo, unplug soyo memory when I suggested that he try, everything is all right, the virtual machine can normal installation, problems are solved before, The reason is that data cannot be transferred due to incompatibility between the two memory. If your memory is of a different brand, I suggest you unplug the memory of another brand and try.

Ram must be 1024 2048 4096, something like this