UNRAID starts but GUI is unavailable

I rebooted my UNRAID server today and while it boots up, it will not boot into the GUI (Even from the server itself). Firefox will launch and it comes up with an error stating that it is unable to connect to localhost:<myport>.

I have pulled the USB, reformatted it and installed my latest backup.  Still getting the same error.  

I am able to ssh into the server, so it's up, just won't startup the GUI, which means everything else is dead.  Any ideas?

Attaching Diagnostics file.

gringotts-diagnostics-20220517-1356.zip

I did not spot an obvious cause in the diagnostics.

Things to try to narrow down the issue.

• See if it will boot in Safe Mode.   If so you have a plugin causing an issue.
  • Run memtest from the flash drive in case a RAM stick is going bad.
  • Reformat the flash drive and see it will boot if you restore nothing from your backup.   If so that could mean there is a problem in a config file from the backup.
  • Tried booting in GUI safe mode.  GUI doesn't come up, but the server does (Same issue).
  • Tried running Memtest86+ from the menu.  Nothing happened that I can tell.
  • I did create a new USB stick using the older backup I had.  Still get the same results where when booting to the GUI, I get a message stating it can't connect to localhost:<port>
  • I pulled down a fresh copy of Unraid and was able to boot up, but everything (settings, keys...) is lost.  Suggestions on how to proceed?  
Edited by Eviseration
Update

Regarding memtest - what did you mean by ‘it does nothing’.   If you UEFI boot you need to use the version you can download from memtest86.org.

if a fresh install boots then I would start by copying the .key file and the super.dat file across from the backup.   This should at the very least enable you to get the system up and running while you look further at restoring settings.   I think you could also safely copy the ‘shares’ and ‘pool’ folders from the config folder in the backup to keep your share and pool settings.