/mnt/user/ transport endpoint is not connected randomly

Hi,

One of my servers is experiencing random "crashes" every few days. My docker containers would complain that they cannot access their files anymore, and using the console to list files in /mnt/user/ returns the "/mnt/user/ transport endpoint is not connected randomly" error. Reboot fixes the issue, but the server has become quite important, so I want to fix the issue once and for all.

I saw this post that said it is related to docker containers directly moving, copying or unpacking /mnt/user/ files, but I am a little confused, cause don't all docker containers do that, as appdata is in /mnt/user/?

For performance reasons, I did change a few docker paths to /mnt/cache instead of /mnt/user for shares that are only on cache drives (nextcloud in particular has very poor performance when you point the appdata to /mnt/user/ instead of /mnt/cache/ eventhough appdata is set to be on cache only). Would changing those paths cause any issues like this?

Thx in advance

trantor-diagnostics-20220520-0806.zip