Upgrade from 6.9.2 to 6.10.1, now reboots during startup

Hello, I waited until this morning to attempt the upgrade, which I did from the GUI. Now when I boot the system, it seems to boot from the flash stick, I see the menu and can pick a different boot item if desired, but it never fully boots and then the system reboots.

It looks like the kernel is going into the weeds shortly after the graphics driver kicks in, because sometimes I see the screen change to a higher resolution (the text gets much smaller) but I see a lot of flickering and garbage lines on the screen as well, and what looks like more messages pertaining to the disks, and then it goes dark and reboots.

My hardware is a Ryzen 5 3400G, 32 GB RAM, RoG Strix B450-F motherboard, with a SATA card and two USB controllers added in. 

I see a previous folder on the USB flash, if I have to can I just copy those files back to the root folder and boot back to 6.9.2?

31 minutes ago, zogg44 said:

if I have to can I just copy those files back to the root folder and boot back to 6.9.2?

Yep.

If you suspect an issue with the GPU on v6.10 you can also try blocking the driver from loading by adding modprobe.blacklist=amdgpu to the append line of syslinuc.cfg

34 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Yep.

If you suspect an issue with the GPU on v6.10 you can also try blocking the driver from loading by adding modprobe.blacklist=amdgpu to the append line of syslinuc.cfg

Thanks, that did allow me to boot. However, I saw a message go by that the CPU is unsupported, which is very odd. I'm searching now to see if anyone has seen this issue, and it looks like at least one person has with no solution yet.

4 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

That's from mcelog, not Unraid, it's not problem.

Okay, I did see that also but I was still searching.

So I wonder why this kernel doesn't like the GPU? I'm not really using it but I'd like to solve the problem. Any suggestions on trying to resolve the problem?