Array disk full, server down

Looks like I'm having an issue again that's just beyond me. Data disk filled up rapidly without me noticing and everything went down with it and now everything in the gui is extremely messed up. Its going from array undefined in the bottom let corner to array started. I tried downloading diags via gui but it just hangs during downloads. had to enter diagnostics from commandline. Is this easily fixable? Unraid gui shows the disk full, however unBalance shows 693gb free? Theirs nothing to crucial on the array but i do rely alot on my docker containers and vms on my cache which seems to be gone right now? any help is appreciated. I haven't rebooted the server yet

rolfohive-diagnostics-20220523-1329.zip

Screenshot 2022-05-23 133544.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-23 133551.jpg

Edited by rolfokevin
added more info

Not within home assistant but as a separate docker container. It writes directly to the disk in question instead of the cache. I thought this was my initial problem aswell, but it seemed weird that all of a sudden my recordings would take up 1tb of space. usually its around 300ish gigs for 24/7 recordings on 4 cameras. I'm able to browse to where I have my recordings stored via smb but cannot delete any of them.

I did actually just change out cameras to better 4k cameras, so im actually saving alot bigger files now since its higher resolution. I didn't think about that. I managed to delete all my recordings and just kept todays up until my server crashed at around 7am. Still around 200gbs. I have 800 free now, but still no access to anything. My cache appears but also shows up under unmapped devices. Unsure how to proceed here to get everything back up and going. irolfohive-diagnostics-20220523-1554.zipincluding another diag after making these changes.