Docker Issues

Server crashed a little while ago with a kernal panic. No idea why, checked iLO and it said it had a raid controller error. Rebooted and everything came back fine and worked fine for a few days. Since then all my dockers have become read only and I can't do anything with them.

Tryed deleting the docker image, creating a new one and reinstalling all my applications but still same issue. There read only. None of them seem to be able to load there internal DBs or have issues reading config files, etc...

I've search this topic a few times and found bunch of people with same issue but no one seems to have a definite resolution.

I have attached my diagnostics file below.

Wonder if anyone can help me with this?

unraidserver-diagnostics-20220524-0925.zip

15 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Not seeing any filesystem issues logged, where are you seeing the read only error?

My nginx docker says it has no users anymore and its own logs says it cant reach its internal DB, my unifi controller just hangs on migrating database because it says it cant read or write its database file, sonarr says it cant read or write its config file.

Every single docker has stopped working with all similar issues :(