Unraid drive not bootable after update due to SSL???

This is the second time I'm having this issue. I have no idea how to fix it.

The last 6.9.x update I did left my Unraid flash drive unbootable. I restarted the server after it updated like it said to do to finalize the update but my machine would boot staright to BIOS. I searched the forums, google, facebook, etc. Found a lot of people having issues with machines booting to BIOS. Some said disable fast boot. Others said disable secure boot. And then there were those who said update the BIOS. None of this worked. I don't remember how I figured this out but something led me to look at the SSL directory. Removing the SSL files did the trick and the machine booted in to Unraid. The down side to this was not being able to use https to access the server. I tried going in to the settings -> management access and clicking provision under ca-signed certificate file. It provisioned the cert. Tried to access the server through https. Got an error. When I viewed the error it stated the SSL cert was expired. Upon checking the date in the error it showed a date that was 2 months before the date shown under management access -> ca-signed certificate file. Rebooted the machine. Boots straight to BIOS. Would not boot to Unraid again. Removed the flash drive, plugged it in to my laptop and deleted the SSL directory again. Boots in to Unraid. I tried to get a new cert but it kept telling me I already had one and couldn't renew until the one I had expired which would be in 2 months (this was back in Feburary-March). So I left it alone until the cert expiration date and then provisioned a new cert. New cert provisioned with a new expire date. Server rebooted just fine with one difference. In the past when I typed in my servers IP address it would redirect me to the https address. Now it doesn't. Ok, what ever. Not gonna nit pick.

Fast forward to the 6.10.1 update. I was nervous. I updated. Rebooted. Success! Everything went great! Ok!......So then today I get a notification that 6.10.2 is out. I was a little nervous but not as much as last time. I mean, 6.10.1 updated just fine after all. So I updated. Rebooted......can't access the server through its IP. Can't SSH. Plug a monitor in and its sitting on the BIOS screen. Power cycled it. Boots straight to BIOS. What the hell man?! So I remembered from last time what I had to do. So I unplug the flash drive, plug it in to my laptop, remove the SSL directory, plug back in to the server, power it on and it boots straight to Unraid. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is the SSL certs keeping my server from booting?!??!?!?!?!? How does an SSL cert even cause a drive to be non-bootable?!?

ASUS Prime Z590-A LGA 1200 Motherboard

Intel Core i9-10900 w/ UHD Graphics 630

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 2933

2x Samsung 980 M.2 1TB SSD (Cache drives)

Corsair CX-M Series 750W Semi-Modular Power Supply

Norco RPC-4224 4U Rackmount Server Case w/ 24 Hot-Swap Bays

Samsung BAR Plus 32GB Flash Drive (as recommended by SpaceInvader One)

Your earlier problem was an issue with certs (which has been resolved and should not happen to you again), but if the system is booting directly into the BIOS, that means the hardware did not find a bootable disk. Deleting SSL certificates will have no effect on this, what probably helped was physically unplugging/replugging the drive. If the problem continues to happen you could try a different USB port.