UNraid wont boot again..cant get diags

tried to turn my server on remotely the other day, sometimes i just have to refresh the opevpn config file, i went home but the server was unresponsive but on, when i pressed the power button it instantly shut off, i can now no longer boot it, it powers on, you hear some drives spin up but they spin down and it will just sit there like that, again, pressing the power it goes straight off.

Just hooked up a monitor and its not outputting any data, just an underscore on a black screen

Edited by loady

No i dont, was just about to reply with that but thought i would try removing the CMOS battery and it is ok now, normally if the CMOS is flat it would pause post and ask you to press F1 to enter setup.

The server just sometimes randomly stagnates, it wont power off and you have to hard reset it...i dont kow what causes it to happen, can be fine for months then boom...attached the diags if anyone fancies seeing if there is anything untowardwarptower-diagnostics-20220605-1343.zip