Mover not working

Since moving to 6.10.2 it appears that I'm having more issues. It could be anecdotal as I never feel I'm done with my server and always doing something, perhaps it's something I did. But this time my cache has filled up. Mover will not move the files. I'm running CA fix common problems (why doesn't unraid just include this along with set new permissions in a common spot) and still awaiting it's results.  It could be because I had the CA Mover tuning set wrong?  I originally had it set to move ever 4hrs for now, doing a big initial pull, then I had it set to do so at 70%. Perhaps I misunderstood that and it would run every 4hrs only if the cache was 70% full. So another 4 hrs later it was 100% full. 

Anyway I've gone and told mover to start moving but after a half hour I'm still sitting at only 4.89GB of 2TB free.  Does mover need more space on the cache than it has available to do this? Do I need to go into my cache in midnight commander and free up some space?

tower-diagnostics-20220606-0807.zip

7 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

First thing you need to fix is cache being completely full, because of that the filesystem went read only, reboot and see if you can manually move/delete some data before it goes read-only again.

Ok. I've been in MC trying to delete a few but it says they are only read only and it's unable. I went and redid the permissions for everything and no luck as well.  How much space does cache need to for mover?

Edited by FlyingTexan
1 hour ago, FlyingTexan said:

I'm clicking on the pool name in the main tab. I have it set to critical at 90% but guess that doesn't stop it.  I don't see anywhere where I'm allowed to set the minimum free space. 

That is in the same place - a couple of lines above the Critical value.   The array has to be stopped before you can change it.