Driver support request: HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560FLR-SFP+

Hi Everyone

I'm posting this here because I haven't had any responses on my previous thread and I would really appreciate some help. The previous thread was in the requests section so maybe it's best if I continue the discussion here. The link to the previous thread is:

The links to the logs etc are in there. I am now running unraid 6.10.2

According to the last diags you posted the Intel NICs were being detected and initialized correctly, just no link is detected on either:

Settings for eth4:
    Supported ports: [ FIBRE ]
    Link detected: no
driver: ixgbe

Settings for eth5:

This doesn't look like an Unraid issue to me, until a link is detected by the NICs they won't work.

On 6/7/2022 at 3:37 PM, JorgeB said:

According to the last diags you posted the Intel NICs were being detected and initialized correctly, just no link is detected on either:

Settings for eth4:

Settings for eth5:

This doesn't look like an Unraid issue to me, until a link is detected by the NICs they won't work.

It was working as is when I was running windows server. The lights on the card and on my switch light up and flicker. I struggle to see how it is not an Unraid issue given those aspects

I don't have experience with Intel 10GbE, only Mellanox, but I seem to remember some issues with the out of tree driver with some releases, if you are on v6.10 try 6.9, or vice-versa, alternatively boot with for example an Ubuntu flash drive to confirm the NICs are linking.