[Solved] Unclean Poweroff lost my registration key

Hello all,

It seems this morning my server stopped last night for some reason, probably due to a loss of electric power.

This morning my server does not start properly. It does not recognise the hdd configuration that was running and it also lost the registration key for some reason. What should I do to start it again, if I assign the disks it says it will erase drives.
I should mention my drives are encrypted and I can get my registration key and a flash backup from 'My Server' section here on the forum.

Thanks

Edited by cam217
  • cam217 changed the title to Unclean Poweroff lost my registration key
4 minutes ago, cam217 said:

if I assign the disks it says it will erase drives.

That's just for parity drive(s), as long as you know the previous assignments you can re-assign all the disks and check "parity is already valid" before array start, note that if you do assign a previous data drive to parity any data there will be lost.

I'm not confident like this but I can know by opening the server as they are physically labeled.
Not sure about the registration key though. Should I download the key and put it in the config folder on the flash drive? Or should I restore the flash from a backup?

I'm trying to avoid free pain 😅

• cam217 changed the title to [Solved] Unclean Poweroff lost my registration key