Array stopped, data rebuilding, dockers working??

Apologies, I'm a beginner with Unraid and this might be something daft but I haven't come across this before.

I had a data disk fail, I replaced it and I am just trying to rebuild the data on it. I assigned the disk in the appropriate slot, confirmed that I was aware that all the data will be lost and clicked "start the array". The main screen updated but something odd has happened. The array appears to functioning exactly as expected; all my shares are accessible, all my dockers containers are working fine and the data is being rebuilt on the disk (I can see the Data Rebuild percentage progress indicator updating). I just have a message in the bottom corner that the array is stopped, all risks have an "off-line" status on the dashboard, and I get the disk allocating option when I go to the main page. Everything seems to be working as if the array has been started though.

On the Main screen the only the options I have are Reboot, Shutdown and Sleep.

I considered doing a reboot but I chickened out in-case I buggered things up further.

What on Earth have I done?

Many thanks in advance,

Ray

hms-diagnostics-20220709-2147.zip

Edited by PantThrower
Jul  9 21:21:13 HMS emhttpd: stale configuration

This means the GUI is out of sync with the array status, rebuild is still going on and array is functioning normally, not yet clear what sometimes causes this issue, make sure there are no multiple browser windows opened on the GUI, don't forget phones, tables, etc, then close all windows, clear browser cache and open a new window.