Unraid GUI goes unresponsive after a few days, SSH, Dockers and VMs working as normal.

Unraid newbie here seeking some councelling;

After upgrading to 6.10.3 I have encountered some issues with my Unraid GUI getting unresponsive after a few days.

All my dockers, VMs, shares are working as normal and I can reach the server with SSH.
I have tried to stop all dockers and VMs, still GUI is unresponsive.
I have tried /etc/rc.d/rc nginx restart, and /etc/rc.d/rc.php-fpm restart.

Only way to access GUI again is to reboot the server.

This has happened several several times since the upgrade and I have noticed that if I have left my Win11 VM on over night the GUI has been unresponsive the day after, not sure if it is a coincidence but will test further by not leaving it on.

I have also noticed that both my VMs are generating errors in the logs every 20sec, anyone know that these are?:

Win11 VM:
2022-06-22 08:50:15.966+0000: Domain id=2 is tainted: custom-ga-command
2022-06-22 08:50:35.955+0000: Domain id=2 is tainted: custom-ga-command
2022-06-22 08:50:56.007+0000: Domain id=2 is tainted: custom-ga-command

Home Assistant OS:
2022-06-22 08:51:15.876+0000: Domain id=1 is tainted: custom-ga-command
2022-06-22 08:51:35.856+0000: Domain id=1 is tainted: custom-ga-command
2022-06-22 08:51:55.862+0000: Domain id=1 is tainted: custom-ga-command

I made a couple of posts on the Unraid reddit forums earlier, hence the dates you see in the logs.

I have the first 2 cores dedicated to Unraid, and I have seen that a libvirtd process is using alot of CPU lately.

Here is a diagnostics I generated via SSH when my GUI did not respond.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DksiaZhAf_lAPwDjr7lbUIckGpSpuLsN/view?usp=sharing

I believe I just found the culprit to be the unraid-api docker I had running to link my unraid to Home Assistant.

When unraid-api was running it was writing all the time to the USB slowing down the GUI and also filling up my VMs with these alarms. 

As soon as I stopped this docker the alarms on my VMs almost stopped, now only coming when I log into the GUI.

The first thing I tried was to stop all dockers so not sure why I didn't notice that the first time.

I will monitor for a few more days with all VMs running. 

And thanks for the tip of the syslog server, I will enable that.