Not Updated/Dockers Missing Icons

Havne't checked my server in a month or two. Logged in to do some updates and when I click Update a pop up opens when I click update but it's a blank white box with nothing to click. 

Also when I go to Docker all my icons have a ? instead of the real icons. 

I've tried to reboot the server and have same two issues. I'm only using this for a simple file and backup server. 

amsfs01-diagnostics-20220720-2035.zip

diagnostics smart folder shows nvme0n1 no longer connected but nvme1n2 is. These appear to the the same device. Or are there actually 2 nvme drives?

Must have disconnected then reconnected. But screenshot shows cache still mounted and with contents, and df in diagnostics agrees with that.

btrfs-usage in diagnostics seems off though, and syslog has entries that look like cache corruption which is why I asked about memtest.

Memory wouldn't be the reason for the disconnection though so maybe the cache corruption logged is really just a symptom of disconnected cache.

How is this drive connected? Does it have plenty of cooling?

6 hours ago, mike_2246 said:

Haven't done a memory test, can I do that in unraid?

Memtest is an option on the Unraid boot menu.   The version supplied with Unraid only works if you are not boot img in UEFI mode and are not using EEC memory.   If you want a version that works with UEFI boot mode and/or EEC memory you can download it from memtest86.com (for Licencing reasons that version is not included with Unraid).