'No space left on device" When manually deleting file to be re-downloaded. binhex-qbittorrent.

Hi folks!

I am having a 'No space left on device' error that makes no sense to me and I am hoping to find some understanding. This error occurs when manually deleting one of the files on a torrent and then re-check that download in the qbittorrent web UI to trigger re-downloading that file. The only way I seem to be able to resolve this is by restarting the binhex-qbittorrentvpn docker. 

Error:

File error alert. Torrent: "blah-file". File: "/PlexMediaShare/Downloads/tv-sonarr/blah-file.r18". Reason: blah-file file_write (/PlexMediaShare/Downloads/tv-sonarr/blah-file/blah-file.r18) error: No space left on device

I have over 10 TB of free space on my PlexMediaShare and I am not using cache in this instance. I have searched a reason for this error and the only thing people seem to mention is bad directories and downloads being stored in the docker image. I doubt that's the case, wouldn't other issues be showing up? This so far has only occurred when I manually delete a file to be re-downloaded.

Any help or understanding would be appreciated, thanks!

Edited by KinkyBanjo
  • 3 months later...