Docker containers stopped and random drive errors in system log

I've had this issue happen a few times now and i'm trying to work out what the exact cause is. The server will work fine for a few weeks and then just die. last time i had this issue, someone did suggest that it might be my sata controller as i'm using a ryzen board. I swapped a few bits around so i'm not sure if that's still the same issue or if something else has gone wrong  tower-diagnostics-20220802-1844.zip

this might be a really stupid question, but when a drive stops working like in this kind of situation. shouldn't unraid failover to using the parity data instead? I know that if you restart an array that's missing a disk it will emulate the contents but shouldn't it also do that "live" if a disk stops working for some reason?

12 hours ago, nmills3 said:

but when a drive stops working like in this kind of situation

It's not one drive, all devices connected to the controller drop offline, you just get one disabled disk because Unraid only disables as many disks as there are parity drives, but obviously the server cannot continue to work correctly.