Is there a way that I can increase my write speed from network? 

Is there a way that I can increase my write speed from network? 

Is there something that can be done to prove writing data to the array from computers on the network?

I have 4X 14TB 7200rpm 256mb cache drives with one parity drive. then I have a cache array in parity of 2X 1TB nvme drives.

CPU is Intel Xeon CPU D-1541 @ 2.10GHz 8 core 16 threads
32GB of DDR4
It seems that after about 60-100 GB of data is slows to a crawl . It may actually be less. I have to do dumps of raw footage for a show that I work on about once a week and it takes hours. it is usually almost a TB of data. So any ideas on speeding it up would be appreciated. The server has 10GB ports but seeing as how I'm not even saturating the 1GB port I don't see the point of switching to 10GB network hardware yet.

Edited by calmasacow
12 hours ago, JorgeB said:

With turbo write enable those disks should be able to sustain 100MB/s+ writes.

will this have a significant impact on drive lifespan? I was wondering about maybe putting the cache dive into a raid-0 type config "not even sure that is possible" the writes I do are so big that they fill the cache and cause all of the dockers and VMs to stop running.

Edited by calmasacow