btrfs errors on docker.img after rebuild and server overheat

Hello,

So my server was busy humming along doing it's thing for quite awhile one day i noticed plex had locked up It seems that 6 fans had all stopped running (they primarily are intake/over the hdd's apparently that particular  fan bus port on the motherboard is now dead.......the others are working thankfully.

After getting that sorted out i started to get this 

Aug 15 10:08:53 Tribute kernel: BTRFS error (device loop2): bdev /dev/loop2 errs: wr 20, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 2105, gen 0
Aug 15 10:08:53 Tribute kernel: BTRFS warning (device loop2): csum hole found for disk bytenr range [2206056448, 2206060544)
Aug 15 10:08:53 Tribute kernel: BTRFS warning (device loop2): csum failed root 5 ino 847 off 12288 csum 0x29aea389 expected csum 0x00000000 mirror 1

after rebuilding the docker.img file it stayed stable for about a week before coming back today.

Question is do you think i fried my board, my cpu, or my ram, or heck the ssd the docker.img file is on......

Logs attached for your enjoyment

tribute-diagnostics-20220815-1111.zip

26 minutes ago, trurl said:

memtest first definitely.

You don't even want to attempt to run any computer unless memory is working perfectly,

Yeah im gonna hve to replace that board for sure as it is now suspect due to blowing a fan port... never seen that before...... the ram is suspect due to this and now that ssd.... may be cheaper to replace it all before this is done