IP Forwarding for My Servers

Instructions for setting up Remote Access are here:
  https://wiki.unraid.net/My_Servers#Configuring_Remote_Access_.28optional.29

If that doesn't help, please upload your diagnostics.zip file (from Tools -> Diagnostics) so I can understand the current state of the system.

Also, I highly recommend port forwarding something other than 443, to make it harder for script kiddies to find you.

20 minutes ago, ljm42 said:

Instructions for setting up Remote Access are here:
  https://wiki.unraid.net/My_Servers#Configuring_Remote_Access_.28optional.29

If that doesn't help, please upload your diagnostics.zip file (from Tools -> Diagnostics) so I can understand the current state of the system.

Also, I highly recommend port forwarding something other than 443, to make it harder for script kiddies to find you.

Thanks for your help.  I was able to get it image.png.117de4ee917b1a4ff537f94656fc3c71.png

Lastly - I am also getting another error. 

image.thumb.png.3bbd8faecec4c3053db03905dd45aab0.png

Is there any "quick fixes" here.  While I know i can upload Diagnostics, I've found there are several things I need to go in to the outputs and further "anonymize" before uploading.   Note that I saw this may be related to Pihole -- however, I am not running pihole on the network

Edited by Hawkins12
22 minutes ago, ljm42 said:

The fix for DNS issues is to go to Settings -> Network Settings and set the DNS Server to 8.8.8.8

Diagnostics are already anonymized, if something needs to be anonymized further that may be a bug.

Thanks I'll give this a shot.  Currently my DNS Server is set to my Router (192.168.1.1). 

I agree that they are already anonymized; however, I believe it doesn't "redact" all the things that I wish to be redacted.  I thought I recalled some of my shares being named in the files and given the nature of what my shares are named, it takes away from the anonymity of me (not sure if that makes sense).  I cant recall the issue exactly since its been a long time since I've run diag.; however, i just recall as I was scanning through the files in the .zip, I didn't like some of the information that wasn't redacted.