UPS Battery vs Line email alert

I connected my Tripplite UPS via USB to Unraid using the NUT plugin.  I received an alert that the UPS was on battery from Unraid, but when it went back to Line power there is no email alert, just a log entry. 

Is there an easy way to give an email alert when the system goes back onto Line power?  And/or an alert when the system is shutting down due to low battery?  ( I haven't tested this yet so maybe it just works). 

tower-diagnostics-20220829-0908.zip

I get both:

10-08-2022 15:35   UPS Status   Alert [TOWER11] - UPS On battery   The UPS is on battery

10-08-2022 15:35   UPS Status   Notice [TOWER11] - UPS Online    The UPS is back on line

Note that the "back to normal" notification is a notice, not an alert or warning, so you need to have notifications enabled for those too, AFAIK there's no notification for low battery shutdown.

Thanks, I'll try turning on email notifications for Notice logs. 

I saw in the logs mine had gone up and down, but not the log level.  Guessing the different output I have is because I'm using the NUT plugin?

Aug 28 11:41:22 Tower upsmon[499]: UPS [email protected] on battery
Aug 28 11:41:27 Tower upsmon[499]: UPS [email protected] on line power

Followup question, how do you add the log level to the log output?