Issues every couple days

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello,

I completed my UNRAID build a few months ago, and at first it ran fine. Great actually, for about 2 weeks. Then suddenly, it started dropping the connection every 2 days or so. Suddenly I would lose access to the GUI, the Network Shares, and my Dockers would go down. It was as if every part of UNRAID would just stop. The PC would still be on though. The only way for me to get it all back online would be to force restart the PC with the button. This would trigger a Parity Check of course when I boot it back up. I can't for the life of me figure out how to try and find the culprit, let alone how to fix it. Could someone anyone take a look at my diagnostic files and let me know if you see anything that looks like would cause this?

Basically I have UNRAID setup like normal, with a UBUNTU Virtual Machine that runs all my Plex Services like SabNZB, Sonarr, Radarr, and Lidarr along with qbittorrent. Besides that I have a few dockers, which are a Plex Server, and Tdarr. 

I have an NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 in the build which is passed through to the Dockers for video transcoding. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you.

Charles 

nautilus-diagnostics-20220830-0901.zip

• 4 weeks later...