Power loss. Everything was running fine now no drives detected

hndakd

I had a power loss 2 days ago. I manually restarted the box and everything came up no issues. Yesterday I began receiving error emails about reads. I stopped the array and dockers and began a check. As soon as the check stopped none of the drives are visible that are attached to the hba. I had over 1 million read errors.  The machine is on a ups so I didn't question a clean shutdown/parity check not happening after I started it back up.  I will provide a log when I get home this afternoon. More than a little frustrated lol. Right now the box is turned off. I plan on tacking a drive and connecting it directly to the motherboard after checking to make sure that everything is seated properly. I recently swapped out a bunch of stuff and moved from one chassis to another, but it has been running fine ever since I first turned it on. 

LSI 6Gbps SAS HBA LSI 9211-8i

Im concerned that this thing has failed or maybe a cable.  This all happened within an hour of receiving the first notice of read errors.

My plan is to take a drive out and directly connect it to the mobo to see if it sees it then.

I have that hba and supermicro BPN-SAS2-846EL1

I dont really know how to trouble shoot the backplane only because of the connectors