[Support] Portainer Business Edition Official

thecode

Overview: Support for the Portainer Business Edition official docker

Docker: https://hub.docker.com/r/portainer/portainer-ee

Portainer Business Edition is a fully featured service delivery platform for containerized applications that can be used to manage single and multi-cluster Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes and ACI environments. It is designed to be as simple to deploy as it is to use. The application allows you to manage all your orchestrator resources (containers, images, volumes, networks and more) through a ‘smart’ GUI and/or an extensive API.

Notes: 

• If you would like to extend the capabilities of Portainer, getting extra features over containers, networks, volumes and images, you will need to install the Portainer Agent separately. Search for 'Portainer-Agent' in the Community Apps.
  • This container needs a license to operate, for additional information on obtaining a FREE license visit https://www.portainer.io/pricing/take5

Edited by thecode
  • Like 1
  • 10 months later...
8 hours ago, rapals said:

sorry its mapping to user/system/docker/docker/volumes/data/_data - which is not in usb but i want to map /appdata/ to portainer containers. 

I don't really understand what you want to do, you should add dockers via unraid docker system, this is just for monitoring docker containers

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Hammy Havoc said:

I don't see the Portainer-Agent Community App, is it gone?

I don't see it either, however I am not the owner of that app, you better ask in the relevant support thread. This is about Portainer business edition

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I have what I feel like should not be a problem becoming one. For many reasons but mainly simply because I like to play around and learn, I am moving from using my containers with the unraid app store and going to docker compose yamls and portainer be.

I have made sure to pass through my main "Docker" share that holds the config folders for every container I use into the portainer container. I set all the port mappings, volumes, and all that the same as from the unraid apps into portainer. I stop the container, remove the image on unraid side, then start the stack in portainer (using the same docker sock that is also passed through) but when the stack and container(s) start up, they dont seem to "recognize" the config files and start as fresh apps.

Does anyone have any idea as to why this could be happening? Thank you in advanced for any help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 6:25 PM, Dimitri Meimaridis said:

Hi everyone, I have what I feel like should not be a problem becoming one. For many reasons but mainly simply because I like to play around and learn, I am moving from using my containers with the unraid app store and going to docker compose yamls and portainer be.

I have made sure to pass through my main "Docker" share that holds the config folders for every container I use into the portainer container. I set all the port mappings, volumes, and all that the same as from the unraid apps into portainer. I stop the container, remove the image on unraid side, then start the stack in portainer (using the same docker sock that is also passed through) but when the stack and container(s) start up, they dont seem to "recognize" the config files and start as fresh apps.

Does anyone have any idea as to why this could be happening? Thank you in advanced for any help.

I think it would be better to post it on a new thread.