HOW TO RECREATE DEFAULT SHARES

Go to solution Solved by trurl,

Hi all :) 

I just started a few days ago with unRAID, and it is amazing! In the last days I recreated the array and formatted all disk, of course after this my default shares are gone (appdata, system,...). I saw this thread where @trurl said these folders will be automatically recreated, but in my case this is not working. I tried to restart docker, vm  and the whole server. If I try to create these folders manual it is not working for system, properly because this is a special name. Is the any other way to recreate these folders?

• Solution

Suspect this has something to do with your removing pool 'cache' and creating pool 'warm-storage'. What more can you tell us about that?

The slots for 'cache' still exist and 'cache' is still showing in btrfs-usage so that doesn't seem right, but I will have to get @JorgeB to comment on that.

On your flash drive, in config/shares folder, you have .cfg files for domains, isos, and system, and they all designate the 'cache' pool instead of 'warm-storage'. Maybe you will have to delete those .cfg