Unable to login - GUI wont load.

Hello

Unfortunately I have a problem with Unraid. When I want to log into the server, the GUI just doesn't work.

To the history:
I had already been running an Unraid server for years, which I have now upgraded. In the process, I wanted to redo the configuration. AKA start from scratch.

I did that with success. Everything worked. Now I wanted to connect Nextcloud to the internet with duckdns like before. However, this simply did not work. You have to know that I have redone the whole thing on an extra network because the system also got a change of location. To find out if the problems were caused by the new router/network, I wanted to connect the NAS to the old network again. I also thought that I would start the config from scratch to rule out any errors. I have made the complete USB stick again and started the server. Everything is OK so far. I enter the root password and want to log in with it. Unfortunately no success. (see video). I have also tried to load directly into the GUI (directly on the PC) but there is only a flashing bar. I have also loaded the USB stick with version 6.10 (instead of 6.11) but this has unfortunately brought no success. 

Does anyone have an idea what I can do?

Thanks a lot

2022-10-09 19-40-24.mkv

Edited by eoun46055
15 hours ago, eoun46055 said:

I also thought that I would start the config from scratch to rule out any errors. I have made the complete USB stick again and started the server.

Do you mean a new Unraid install, it asked to create a password and that part worked and then it won't login? If yes make sure you try a different browser, also that there are no ad-blockers or similar installed. You can also grab the diagnostics from the console in case they show something.

• 2 weeks later...