Main page empty, no array list, cache, unassigned devices etc...

Go to solution Solved by Skikibobski,

No idea what's up with this. Array is running, Everything is fully functional, I can access my disks, dockers etc. But this whole page is empty and the "loading" animation under Unassigned Devices just loops without any result. Dashboard shows my running dockers, VMs, shares and system info. Array list is empty here as well.

I've rebooted the array several times, as well as uninstalled Unassigned Devices (since that's the only plugin I use that handles devices apart from the OS itself. No luck. Is it a bug? Can I reinstall Unraid without losing all my settings?

image.thumb.png.93d31b63f1ac5d5cfcc10ab637f686a0.png

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

Try booting in safe mode, also try a different browser and make sure no add-ons/firewall are blocking the GUI.

Found the issue. Apparently I used a bookmark with an old URL that was linked to a certificate I had been experimenting with and that probably wasn't completely valid anymore. Provisioned a new certificate and connection is now secure.

• Like 1
  • Solution
1 hour ago, Skikibobski said:

Found the issue. Apparently I used a bookmark with an old URL that was linked to a certificate I had been experimenting with and that probably wasn't completely valid anymore. Provisioned a new certificate and connection is now secure.

Scratch that. Everything seemed to be working fine until I noticed one of my drives were spun down. When I spun it up everything disappeared again.
Apparently this is only an issue in Brave, Chrome and Firefox are working properly. I'm going to mess around with some of the settings and see if that helps.

Edit: Closing and restarting Brave fixed it. I'm guessing it's a bug in Brave. 

Edited by Skikibobski
  • Like 1
  • 6 months later...
On 10/17/2022 at 6:30 AM, Skikibobski said:

Scratch that. Everything seemed to be working fine until I noticed one of my drives were spun down. When I spun it up everything disappeared again.
Apparently this is only an issue in Brave, Chrome and Firefox are working properly. I'm going to mess around with some of the settings and see if that helps.

Edit: Closing and restarting Brave fixed it. I'm guessing it's a bug in Brave. 

So glad I found this.  I've been having issues with my dockers and then noticed this, although unrelated.  I thought there was something bigger going on.  Same thing for me, closed Brave and reopened and my drives/array now show again.

• 6 months later...

I've had this problem for a while; either (or both) dashboard or main page wont load data. Super annoying. I use Firefox for everything and load chrome and see the same issue. I then restarted my computer with nothing else loaded and still can't see the info on the main page. What is up with this?

• 3 months later...

I also had experienced that all content was missing on the Main tab, but it appeared all of a sudden after some 30 seconds.

In my case, I was able to fix it by using the servers local IP address instead of using tower.fritz.box. 

That indicates to me that it might be related to DNS in my network.