Newbie here - How to move files from Cache and disable it?

Marnixx
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hi.
I made some changes to my setup. My old setup was using a M2 SSD for Cache. I want to disable this Cache, because i made the Main Array out of 2 SSDs. There is no real useage for my setup to use the Cache anymore. I want all files directly on the Array. 
What i have done: 
Setting all "Shares" to Cache: No
Seems to be working on some ways, because Docker SABnzbd changed the Disk in the UI already. (Array got 1tb of Size and the old cache only 512gb, so i can see it switched)

But when i click on shares, i see the following entries with the notification: Some or all files unprotected

• appdata
  • domains
  • system
  •  

When i run "Fix Common Problems" it shows me this:

Share appdata set to not use the cache, but files / folders exist on the cache drive	You should change the shares settings appropriately or use the dolphin / krusader docker applications to move the offending files accordingly. Note that there are some valid use cases for a set up like this. In particular: THIS  More Information	

Share system set to not use the cache, but files / folders exist on the cache drive	You should change the shares settings appropriately or use the dolphin / krusader docker applications to move the offending files accordingly. Note that there are some valid use cases for a set up like this. In particular: THIS  More Information

Default docker appdata location is not a cache-only share	If the appdata share is not set to be cache-only, then the mover program will cause your docker applications to become inoperable when it runs (6.1.x). Under 6.2+, this setting should not affect the operation of the application, but it will definitely impact significantly the performance of the application. Fix it via   More Information

So there are some files on the old Cache left. 

Cache	TS512GMTE220S_G591650173 - 512 GB (nvme0n1)	38 C	20,265	2781	0	btrfs	512 GB	Used 7.78 GB Free 503 GB

How can i fix this? 

I found this one here, but this is only for from old Cache to new Cache:

• Change share from 'prefer cache' to 'yes'
  • Disable docker and VMs in settings
  • Trigger mover
  • Change share back to 'prefer cache' with the new cache
  • Trigger mover
  • Re-enable docker and VMs

Does this work for me too? I dont think so, or am i wrong?
May anyone help please?