Advice For NooB To Sell "Gaming PC"

CDLehner

So...I wasn't exactly sure where to turn; which, you will see...is part of the issue.

I've had an unRAID servers, for years. Used this forum, to successfully build several iterations of file-storing boxes. I'm a set-it-n-forget-it type user. no power-user am I.

A few months back, I caught the crypto-mining bug. I'm sure it's a familiar tale from there: not as "easy" as I thought...not as "profitable" as I thought. The whole Ehtereum thing, etc, etc. I did a TON of research; never really got off the ground.

Anyway...now I've got this "gaming rig", that I bought...because it was one of the only possible ways, to get an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060Ti, which was the GPU I had decided on. I want to sell it; but have no earthly idea how.

Of course, there's (fleec)eBay...buy god only knows what that will cost me. I'm an Audiophile, and hi-end audio has its own, dedicated marketplaces. I thought this kind of thing might as well?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Edited by CDLehner
  • CDLehner changed the title to Advice For NooB To Sell "Gaming PC"