Unsure of steps to try Diagnose problems

Hi All

Ive been having small issues over the last year but have mostly ignored them. Recently moved and upon putting the system back together everything booted fine, although the system had 1600 parity corrections. Parity report said it fixed them all and smart reports on hdds not showing anything significantly wrong. A couple weeks later Ive been having now issues with the system not booting with seemingly different issues. Occasionally the system wouldn't even boot onto the os and provide errors such as

being unable to enumerate the usb drive.

usb device error -62 or -110

this would not happen every time and the system when booting would vary between being able to boot into either gui with or without plugins.

Ive read through posts to try and work out my issue and first thinking the USB is failing. I have moved to config file onto a new drive but I'm still not able to access the localhost webui when plugged in.

The old drive is still accessible within windows and shows now errors from a chkdsk.

Now the device will boot without plugins. but will not load the gui.

I'm pretty sure something is corrupt now but I don't know how to go about fixing without loosing anything

I have attached my diagnostics and would greatly appreciate some guidance in how to both find out what my issue is as well as then fixing.

Please let me know what other information I can provide to help

pyritio-diagnostics-20221031-1541.zip