Recommendations for server upgrade?

Hello,

I am considering upgrading my current server and would like some community guidance. My goal is to set something up that is more power efficient, and modern. I currently use a dual Xeon E5-2665 v1 setup with 64GB ram, 6 x 8TB WD Red drives attached to an LSI SAS card, 3 x Samsung EVO M.2 drives, and a Quadro P400 for transcoding. My primary use for the server is Plex, Nextcloud, Bitwarden, SearXNG, and occasionally 1 Windows 10 VM. At idle this beast eats up between 180 to 250 watts.

I would like to reduce the power usage a bit while maintaining a capable server.  Any CPU and motherboard recommendations you guys could make would me much appreciated.

On 11/1/2022 at 8:51 PM, Mobious said:

I would like to reduce the power usage a bit while maintaining a capable server.  Any CPU and motherboard recommendations you guys could make would me much appreciated.

Any current Intel CPU with a built-in iGPU for transcoding, consumer motherboard and 16-32GB of non-ECC memory.