Docker won't start

banterer

I've attached my diagnostics. Pre-empting (given some googling) that it might be my disk image is corrupt (seems to be the case commonly, is it for me? I can't make any sense of it), I'm a little panicked at the idea of having to reinstall everything! Really? Isn't it backed up or something? And will I lose anything? Sorry if this sounds curt, just in a panic right now!

tower-diagnostics-20221110-2340.zip

9 hours ago, JorgeB said:

One of your pool devices dropped offline in the past:

Nov 10 23:34:03 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device nvme1n1p1): bdev /dev/nvme0n1p1 errs: wr 644541091, rd 578222484, flush 1832217, corrupt 0, gen 0

Start by running a correcting scrub on the pool to see if all errors are correctable.

I'm finding contradicting ways to do this, what's the 'correct' way?

10 hours ago, DanielPT said:

Im very new at Unraid and dont know what to look for in the zip file.

But have you made any changes? Is it only 1 docker?

Do you have a parity ? 

Do you have a backup of youre dockers with CA Backup plugin?

:)

All dockers (well, Docker won't start). I have a parity but the dockers mainly use the pool devices. What's the 'CA' backup? Might need to cgheck that!

21 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Click on the pool and scroll down to the "Scrub" section.

Doesn't seem to do anything, it just comes up with this immediately:

```UUID: d3a1b53b-b4c0-40e3-9467-1f7226b8100d Scrub started: Sat Nov 12 18:14:07 2022 Status: aborted Duration: 0:00:00 Total to scrub: 648.26GiB Rate: 0.00B/s Error summary: no errors found```

12 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Scrub is aborting, best bet is to backup and recreate the pool, then see here for better pool monitoring so if that device drops again you'll be immediately notified.

Why would the scrub be aborting, and how do I restore everything once I've recreated the pool? I can't lose all my docker containers!

Also more info, the docker image path is listed as:

/mnt/user/system/docker/docker.img

'system' is a 'prefer cache' share, which is completely empty. If I try to create the docker subdirectory I get:

root@Tower:/mnt/user/system# mkdir docker
mkdir: cannot create directory ‘docker’: Input/output error

So I'm thinking recreate the share, add the docker directory, start docker, cross fingers?