Unraid crash after last upgrade, HDD error and malformed databases

DjJoakim
Go to solution Solved by DjJoakim,

Hello!

(First of all, i apologize for my bad english and grammar)

So, long story short.. For 2 days ago, i upgraded unraid to 6.11.3, everything seemed to work fine, but when the array starded - i saw that one of my HDD was showing error "Unable to mount to array" or something like that, i saw that alot of people here had have this problem before, so i solved it using on of the guides here, i started the array in maintence mode and did an xfs_repair, using first the flag -v and then the flag -L (it gave me an error and told me to use it..)

So, after that - i did a restart and the HDD was added to the array, and everything seemed to work fine! Awesome, well - short happines. Here comes the big problems... when i starded to run my dockers, first of all i saw that Plex didn't start, so i check the logs - currupted "malformed" database... hmhmhm... Soooo, i searched the internet and found a solution for it, i did some "VACUUM" mode in "PLEX SQLite" etc etc... and it gave me an "ok" on the DB file. So, now Plex started - but can't be found anywhere (but that's another problem i won't take here..)

So then the problem also came to Sonarr, same here.. curropted database "malformed", i haven't got it working yet since all my backups seems to be corrupted aswell.. (but that's also another problem, i won't take here, since i feel like the problem is bigger and in unraid/array itself)

So - last night when i got to bed, i started an pairty check, and now it's at 32% and i have 7005 errors??? WTDH? I haven't had more then 1 errors before, that was gone after doing a new pairty check..

I have searched over the wild internet but i can't find anything in my logs etc to determine what's wrong?

Can someone please help me check the diagnostic to see what the hell has happend, is there some disk that's starting to crash? If so, what can i do? 

Thanks so much for taking you'r time!

slave-diagnostics-20221112-1326.zip

Edited by DjJoakim
  • DjJoakim changed the title to Unraid crash after last upgrade, HDD error and malformed databases
3 hours ago, JorgeB said:

If you finished the previous parity check run another one to see if no more errors are detected, if it didn't finish run a correcting check followed by a non correcting one.

It didn't finish, but when i rebooted the server, disk nr 7 came up as "emulated" "Unmountable: Wrong or no file system" again, and then unraid started doing a data-rebuild, so i will se what will happend when the rebuild is done..