[Support] Kostecki - Docker Templates

Summary: Support thread for all (there's one) of my Docker Templates for CA.

This thread is purely for supporting the templates themselves. I have absolutely nothing to do with the actual development of anything.

• Ntfy
    Web: https://ntfy.sh/
    Description: ntfy (pronounce: notify) is a simple HTTP-based pub-sub notification service. It allows you to send notifications to your phone or desktop via scripts from any computer, entirely without signup, cost or setup.
Edited by kostecki
  • Like 1
  • kostecki changed the title to [Support] Kostecki - Docker Templates
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2022 at 6:34 AM, Mattyfaz said:

Thanks for this container @kostecki, really like Ntfy as a self hosted solution.
Is there any reason adding the extra Variable: `web-root: disable` wouldn't work as mentioned in the FAQ?
I can't find any server.yml file to edit it so figured this would work...

You're close. As i'm using env-variables and not the server.yml you need to also use the env-variable version as listed in the table at the bottom of: https://docs.ntfy.sh/config/
But i already exposed that variable, so in the container config in unRaid you can just change NTFY_WEB_ROOT to disabled

Edited by kostecki
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

thanks for doing this template... though not working for me. Every time I launch the logs and console menu items they appear briefly and the window then dissapears. Also nothing gets written to the appdata ntfy folder. Permission issues? Not sure what is going on here....

Edited by bucky2076
  • 1 month later...