System Performance hangs/slow

My server performance is not what it should be considering my hardware. Just navigating around the interface is very slow or sometimes takes 10 minutes to load a page. A server restart fixes it for a very short period of time, so I'm thinking something is filling up but I can tell what. My mover and parity performance is extremely slow as well, also get "execution error a lot when starting or stopping dockers". I've looked at a bunch of other threads but its doesn't seem to be one specific issue causing these issues. So I'm here posting my diags to see if someone had the time to help me out. I do appreciate it. 

Setup:

Dell R730XD 12 3.5 bay

CPU:

2 E5-2699 v3 18 core

RAM:

128gb A-Tech 2Rx4 PC4 2400mhz ECC Reg

Drives:

1 16tb Exos (parity)

1 16tb Exos (array)

3 10tb WD Ironwolf Pro Reds (array)

4 6tb WD NASware (array)

2 2.5inch 1tb Dell Constellation in cache pool raid0 (temporary and need to remove this cache drive)

2 1tb Crucial P2 NVME m.2 drives in cache pool raid0 (for main cache)

Dell H730P Mini configured to HBA (non IT mode)

NVIDIA QUARDRO P200

vault-diagnostics-20221114-1510.zip

Edited by Jasonhorne.co
5 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Avoid reading from the array until the parity sync finishes, it will slow down both operations, also might be a good idea to do this:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/130825-help-with-partial-os-freeze-on-version-6111/?do=findComment&comment=1190253

I tried letting it run with all dockers stopped but the speed was the same so if the speed is the same might as well have the dockers running. But I will stop them all until it's done. I've have the tips amd tweaks plugin and followed that exact thread before. 

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

There was something reading from an array disk when the diags were saved.

Yes the parity sync was still in progress when I took diags. I did that because even if I have all the dockers stopped the parity sync speed is still around 10MBs. So I didn't see a reason to stop it as it doesn't increase the speed.