SSD Cache Pool Disks & array disk disabled / no responsible after a while

Lars92

Hello to the round,

I have the following problems:

1st problem:
The following disk (WDC_WD20EFAX-68B2RN1_WD-WX92A51AEP79 - 2 TB (sdj) from the array is disabled since few days. SMART values seem to be ok. After I removed the disk from the array and added it again, the rebuild process starts. The next day the same game.

2nd problem:
I have a cache pool consisting of 2 SSDs. These sit in a removable frame with hotswap bays (Icy Dock ToughArmor MB604SPO-B). It runs flawlessly for the first few hours. But after a while, the LEDs of the disks flicker and the SSDs are no longer accessible in unraid, although everything is "green". Furthermore, the temperature of the SSDs is no longer displayed.
If I then stop the array, the SSDs are again accessible or administrable and the temperature is also displayed again. Even after a reboot, the SSDs run "clean" for the time being.

I hope someone can help me. I am already in despair and have so far put a lot of time, without success.
Diagnostic file is attached yesterday and today.

Thankyou for your help!

lars-server-diagnostics-20221115-1921.zip lars-server-diagnostics-20221114-1855.zip