smartctl errors

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello all.  Built my unraid server about 3 weeks ago.  I've been very happy with it.  Checked the server logs and saw the following:

I'm currently at work and will be post my diagnostics when I get home.  My main appdata cache drive is a crucial P5 NVME and I get temperature warnings all the time.  I've read that others have had problems with crucials.  Server has been stable and no shutdowns.  Uptime is like 17 days.  I randomly checked the server log and found it.  Dashboard is indicating 0 errors.  Those two lines are the only errors that I see.

Edit:  I've attached the diagnostics file.

Unraid log.png

wellserver-diagnostics-20221120-1529.zip

Edited by FlyoverCountry

4 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Wouldn't worry about those errors for now, likely harmless, as for the temp warnings you can adjust the temps for that device, SSDs can run hotter, especially during prolonged writes, mas temp is usually around 70C.

Thank you for the reply.  Is there anyway you can elaborate on what the errors mean?

Also, I'm trying to run a smart test on my appdata cache drive and nothing happens when I click the button.  Thank you!