Chrome and Firefox web gui showing different units for Array read and write speeds

Go to solution Solved by SimonF,

So I recently moved from Chrome to Firefox and my array read and writes looked super weird, it's not in xB/s anymore, not sure if it's total bytes or something, haven't done the math, but the numbers don't go to 0 when the drives aren't in use so it doesn't seem to be a measure of speed. I went back to chrome to check it wasn't some unraid setting and it still looks fine. Took a screenshot of both chrome and firefox at roughly the same time, attached.

It's clearly not an issue with unraid, but I was hoping someone knew what was going on. I did some googling but can't find anything else about this issue.

Chrome.png

Firefox.png

• Solution
8 minutes ago, skwisgaarz said:

So I recently moved from Chrome to Firefox and my array read and writes looked super weird, it's not in xB/s anymore, not sure if it's total bytes or something, haven't done the math, but the numbers don't go to 0 when the drives aren't in use so it doesn't seem to be a measure of speed. I went back to chrome to check it wasn't some unraid setting and it still looks fine. Took a screenshot of both chrome and firefox at roughly the same time, attached.

It's clearly not an issue with unraid, but I was hoping someone knew what was going on. I did some googling but can't find anything else about this issue.

Chrome.png

Firefox.png

You need to click on the toggle between count and bytes controlled by cookies so will be different in different browsers

Edited by SimonF