Start Docker, but disable all autostart?

Because of a file system failure, I'm reconfiguring my cache pools.  I had some dockers running on a drive mounted outside the array, and not in a share that exists when I reconfigured.  I did the setup before cache pools were a thing.  The downsides of running UnRaid since it was first released is old setup issues.

I needed to start docker, then change the settings for each affected docker to point to the new area, where I had copied the config data.  However, when I started docker it tried to autostart all the dockers, per their settings when I stopped the docker service.

This caused all kinds of problems as each docker then created a path to their location, which of coarse didn't exist and then the docker wouldn't work because it wasn't configured.

I would have liked to have started the docker, with an override set to not auto start any docker. Is this available?

Instead, I had to stop all the dockers, remove the directories they created upon starting, re-copy the data from my backup area to the appdata folder and restart the dockers.  It took a few hours to complete, but I did finally get there.

Had I been able to disable autostart I could have avoided all this mess.

thanks