[RESOLVED] Flash Drive died - cannot activate new flash drive...

opentoe

Sent support my GUID information and within minutes had a new key. Great response time!

Upon booting and logging into the GUI, I read the directions that were on the screen.

I guess I will contact support. I've done this before, very long time ago but never had crazy issues like this.

UPDATE: Ok, clicking on "contact support" in several different places just takes me back to the forum. Can someone please be available so I can give you my old GUID and my new GUID so I can get my box back up and running? Thanks!

The Registration key file does not correspond to the USB Flash boot device. Please copy the correct key file to the config directory on your USB Flash boot device. If you do not have a backup copy of your key file, Contact Support.

If you want to replace your Registration key with a new key bound to this USB Flash device, click Replace Key below. An original key may be replaced anytime. Thereafter, a replacement key may be replaced again after one year has passed. If you require another replacement key sooner, Contact Support.

Note: Replacing a Registration key results in permanently blacklisting the previous USB Flash GUID.

Registered to:

PC Tech

Registered on:

Sat 21 May 2022 05:43:37 PM EDT

Registered GUID:

KEY

Flash GUID:

KEY

Flash Vendor:

SanDisk

Flash Product:

Cruzer_Glide

Replaceable:

Sun 21 May 2023 05:43:37 PM EDT

This server has 16 attached storage devices.

Edited by opentoe
  • opentoe changed the title to [RESOLVED] Flash Drive died - cannot activate new flash drive...