Unraid became mostly unresponsive

DizRD

Something weird happened last night.. My unraid server just kind of choked? I noticed some apps started stalling. the major ones running were plex and tdarr. I've recently added filerun to the mix as well and was browsing files at the time it choked with filerun. I tried to stop the apps, but the UI wouldn't let me. I looked at the logs and saw a bunch of: sshfs cache share full messages. I tried to run a diagnostic collection to submit here but it stalled in the middle of generation and then the ui became totally unresponsive..

I switched to ssh and was able to see processes, but most file level activities would fail. I noticed there were thousands of plex healthcheck scripts there were stalled, so I tried to kill them. I noticed too there were alot of libreoffice processes open, I assume from filerun trying to generate metadata about files which I tried to kill. I also stopped the docker service and mover.. at the end of the day, I couldn't restore functionality so I had to reboot from the command line. 

Any clues on what happened?

deathstar-diagnostics-20221219-1034.zip