Cache disk crashed. How to restore dockers?

Go to solution Solved by extremeaudio,

So my cache disk is undetectable. I use backup appdata plugin and that has a backup from a few days ago. I installed a new cache disk and did a restore. After that I restarted docker and then went to the docker tab but the page is blank. 

If i go to add container, I can see user templates under there. Is this the correct way to restore?

Also need help with a docker I installed using portainer - I am hosting my own zerotier controller. The instalation of the same isnt through community applications. It is installed using stacks through portainer as described here - 

I'm not very good with docker. Is there a chance I can recover this docker data? Because that has all my zerotier networks etc. Would be very painful to lose those. How should I reinstall this to recover the previous data?

Below are the contents of the stack

version: "3"

services:
  ztncui:
    image: keynetworks/ztncui
    container_name: ztncui
    environment:
      - USER_UID=99 #adjust to your system
      - USER_GID=100 #adjust to your system
      - NODE_ENV=production
      - HTTPS_PORT=3443
      - ZTNCUI_PASSWD=password  #change this
    volumes:
      - ztncui:/opt/key-networks/ztncui/etc
      - zt1:/var/lib/zerotier-one
    ports:
      - 3443:3443 #dashboard port
      - 3180:3180

Edited by extremeaudio

Update: I installed the dockers using the user templates and they have retained their userdata.

I reinstalled portainer too and that contained the stack with the code as above.

I deployed that stack and deployed successfully. But when I go to the zerotier gui the networks information is lost. :( Where would that be stored if at all?

Update 2: I am able to access the contents of the old cache disk by putting it in a usb housing. But somehow it wont work connected to the regular disk slot.

Can all dockers work exactly as earlier if the contents are copied over to the new disk? Will it make a difference that I already tried creating dockers using the new disk? Should I disable and re enable docker or something? 

Edited by extremeaudio

Update 3: Copied the contents of the old cache disk over to the new disk.

Unassigned the cache disk. Started array. Stopped the array. Assigned the new cache disk with the exact contents as the old cache disk. Started the array.

Docker tab looks fine with all the dockers. All dockers start including the ztncui one. But unable to get to the web UI.