Mover is moving paused sabnzbd files

Abhi

17 hours ago, Abhi said:

I have Sabnzbd set so it pauses downloads when the available space gets to 50gb's. Albeit, when it pauses, mover runs and starts to move those paused files to array which causes sabnzbd to error out those downloads. 

How can I get around this?

I suspect you want the shares containing the files to be set with Use Cache=Only/Prefer.    In such a case mover will not try to move the files to the array.   This does, however, mean that you later want files moved to a share which IS set to have files either only on the array or has Use Cache=Yes set.

11 hours ago, itimpi said:

I suspect you want the shares containing the files to be set with Use Cache=Only/Prefer.    In such a case mover will not try to move the files to the array.   This does, however, mean that you later want files moved to a share which IS set to have files either only on the array or has Use Cache=Yes set.

I take it this means I need to have a separate downloads folder? My structure follows the trash guides setup with the data folder set as Cache yes

data

- media

- movies

- tv

- torrents

- usenet

Within Sabnzbd I have my downloads path set as such that way I can utilize the Minimum Free Space for Completed/Temporary Download Folder

chrome_6uH0erM0Yq.png

Edited by Abhi