Clarification for Fix Common Problems message

taalas
Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

Hi,

I tried to post this to the Plugin Support forum but do not seem to be allowed to post there. My Fix Common Problems plugin recently started reported a warning for a new cache pool I created and moved files to. The corresponding share is set to "Only: fastcache". Is there any way/log that tells me, which files the plugin is reporting? How do I proceed?

Share fastappdata set to use pool fastcache, but files / folders exist on the cache pool

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply!

I did, all the files are shown to be on "fastcache", hence my confusion.

I might have gotten confused about the support thread, because Google led me to a thread for this plugin that was closed and I didn't see the new one. Should I then rather move this question there?

• Solution
3 hours ago, taalas said:

Thanks for your reply!

I did, all the files are shown to be on "fastcache", hence my confusion.

I might have gotten confused about the support thread, because Google led me to a thread for this plugin that was closed and I didn't see the new one. Should I then rather move this question there?

Did you check there is no folder for the share on the ‘cache’ device (even if it has no files) as that is sufficient to trigger the warning.

Hi itimpi,

that's indeed what was happening. There was an empty folder called "fastappdata" on my cache pool named "cache".

What confused me in the end was the wording of the warning, as it states:

Share fastappdata set to use pool fastcache, but files / folders exist on the cache pool

With "fastappdata" and "fastcache" in bold, but the second part just stating "cache pool" I was thinking about the "fastcache" cache pool, not the other "cache" pool...