Shrink Array Disk Issue

I removed 2 disks from my array (disk2 and disk3) which went fine following the directions on the Wiki. 

I then wanted to replace disk4 with a larger disk but mistakenly assigned it as disk2 which essentially was expanding the array again (it also caused many shares to disappear and errors such as full rootfs). I realized my mistake and stopped the rebuild (likely have lost some data but not a major concern) and assigned it has disk4, preclear completed and everything seems to be working fine except the array thinks disk2 is missing and the spare drives I have are not large enough (new drive is 14tb, old were 8tb). As it appears to be emulating data that it thinks was on disk2 will I loose data if I create a new config (like I did to originally shrink the array?) . Little stuck on this one and may end up just ordering another 14tb (which was the plan but the 14tb I ordered was defective and prices have increased so was hoping to avoid buying due non-ideal time). Thanks!

Maybe I can just unbalance to transfer the data it thinks is on disk2 to the other drives and then redo the config like I initially did with the shrinking? 

Edited by paramehdic
1 minute ago, JorgeB said:

Yes, if there's any data on disk2.

You can move the data elsewhere then do a new config.

I think this makes the most sense, I will run unbalance for the data it thinks is on the drive, then new config then check for duplicate files after new parity has been calculated.