Disk errors

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

I’m getting the following types of errors and I don’t believe based on what I can see that my drive is full. 

Drive mounted read-only or completely full.

disk4 is not defined / installed in the array. This will cause errors when writing to the array. Fix it here:  NOTE: Because of how the UI works, disk4 will not appear in on this page. You will need to make a change (any change), then revert the change and hit apply to fix this issue

i have tried to changing the configuration back and forth on the share to sort the error above but that doesn’t work. 

I don’t seem to be able to get dockers to download anything either so there definitely seems to be an issue but everything has been running smoothly until recently. I haven’t made any config changes leading up to these issues. The only thing I can think of is that I had an electrician turn off the circuit the server is on so it tripped to ups power and shut down. 

please see my attached diagnostics

I’d appreciate any help on this as I’m lost as to what’s the issue. Normally I can figure it out but with this I’m out of my depth. 

tower-diagnostics-20230218-2100.zip

2 hours ago, GreenGoblin said:

I’m getting the following types of errors and I don’t believe based on what I can see that my drive is full. 

Drive mounted read-only or completely full.

disk4 is not defined / installed in the array. This will cause errors when writing to the array. Fix it here:  NOTE: Because of how the UI works, disk4 will not appear in on this page. You will need to make a change (any change), then revert the change and hit apply to fix this issue

i have tried to changing the configuration back and forth on the share to sort the error above but that doesn’t work. 

I don’t seem to be able to get dockers to download anything either so there definitely seems to be an issue but everything has been running smoothly until recently. I haven’t made any config changes leading up to these issues. The only thing I can think of is that I had an electrician turn off the circuit the server is on so it tripped to ups power and shut down. 

please see my attached diagnostics

I’d appreciate any help on this as I’m lost as to what’s the issue. Normally I can figure it out but with this I’m out of my depth. 

tower-diagnostics-20230218-2100.zip 177.54 kB · 3 downloads

One of your Toshiba drives looks dead:  Disk 4?

198 Offline_Uncorrectable   ----CK   001   001   000    -    11982

Good Toshiba drive: Disk 1

198 Offline_Uncorrectable   ----CK   100   100   000    -    0